Standpipes and Bell Siphon

Day 2 of my solo weekend involved setting up the standpipes and bell siphons.  I didn’t get all the way done, I still need to drill holes in the bottom of the bell siphons and create the standpipe surrounds…  stay tuned!

I also cut some planks from the sides of the old play fort to use as a space filler for the undersides of the growbeds.  Without them, the weight of the future growbed media and water would cause it to sag, perhaps rupture…  (if this sounds confusing, it”ll be more clear once I get the gravel or expanded shale in).

Share and Enjoy:
  • Print
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • PDF

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *